PRIVACY & POLICY
INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
- Generally. We may collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include: Social network's personal information and device's gallery pictures.
- Non-personal identification. We may collect non-personal identification information about installed applications, application usage information and device information. The information you give us, for example, when you give us your opinions to our application and services via our feedback channel, such as your email address, and names.
EU USER CONSENT POLICY
We ask about permission of users which are in EEA(European Economic Area) to display ads like PERSONALIZE/NON-PERSONALIZE.
Learn about EU User Consent Policy :
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request is retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use your information only for serving you better as below:
- To personalize user experience
- To help develop our service- We may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and develop our services;
- We may collect your non-personal information and use them for market and promotion purpose, for example, we may promote or recommend more relevant apps to you.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our Apps, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of our apps, technical and security notices).
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
- Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
- Non-Personal Information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number).
THIRD- PARTY SITES
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with our name/logo or our affiliated entity's name/logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us
USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not to disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Services and the Site. Your continued use of any Application, the Services or the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies.